Marketing Your Work, for Artists and Musicians
Want people to know more about your music or art ? Join Janet Tanguay, an experienced artist and entrepreneur as she discusses:
- How to navigate some free NY State resources for creative business owners
- The legal process to set up as a small business
- how to navigate social media
- tips for designing your website
- how to sell on various art and music platforms
- where the popular art shows and music gigs are located.
A Q&A period will follow the presentation.
About the presenter:
As former Director of Entreneurship with the Capital Region Chamber , Janet Tanguay helped to launch over 1000 business. She also works with artists through her own business, The Hammock Way of Life (formerly Art-n-Soul, Inc) <https://www.hammockwayoflife.com>, which offers a roadmap to help people attain their goals and visions through a book, webinars, mind mapping, focus groups, vision boarding, podcasts and video interviews with successful entrepreneurs. She's passionate about entrepreneurship and helping innovative and creative business owners grow their companies.
- Tuesday, September 25, 2018
- 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Washington Ave. Community Room
- Washington Avenue