Citizen Preparedness and the Pillow Case Project Online
[For Ages 8-13] Join us over Zoom for a program hosted by the American Red Cross where we'll learn Emergency Preparedness.
A 40-60 minute presentation for 3-6th graders that covers local hazards, coping skills and personal and family preparedness through a "Learn, Practice, Share" framework
- How to make a preparedness kit using a pillowcase
- Planning escape routes at home; and
- Potential natural disasters in the region that they may need to be prepared for
The Zoom link to the event will be emailed to you a few days before the program and early Thursday, September 30th.
If you have any questions about registration, please call the Howe Branch at 518-427-4300 ext. 5 or email at email@example.com
If all spots are filled, you may still register to receive the link and be put on the waiting list.
- Wednesday, September 29, 2021
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.