Handmade Happy Hour: Make a Classic Macrame Plant Holder
[Ages 16 and over]
We're going to get crafty using Creative Bug as we learn to make a Classic Macrame Plant Holder. We will supply all the supplies then you will watch the Creative Bug tutorial to learn the steps make a classic plant holder.
This Take & Make program works like this:
1. Register here for the program. Choose which library you're going to pick up your crafting packet from. You can choose from Bach, Delaware or Arbor Hill.
2. On Monday, September 20th, go to the library you chose to pick up your kit.
3. Creative Bug is a new online tool Albany Public Library has subscribed to for our patrons. It's provides step-by-step tutorials and material lists to help crafters and budding artists learn a new skill or hobby. Click on this link to Creative Bug and you can signup for free with your library card. If you have any difficulties, please call the branch.
- Monday, September 20, 2021
- All Day Event
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)