Patient's Rights in the Hospital: Preparing for an Operation or Procedure Online
[For Adults] Join us and learn about preparing for an operation or procedure, what are patient's rights in the hospital. Members of NY Statewide Senior Action Council will share valuable information.
- What are the rights patients and families have while undergoing procedures in the hospital?
- How to raise questions, communicate problems file concerns or complaints.
- What steps can you take to ensure good care is provided during your hospital stay?
For more information or to register over the phone call us at (518) 427-4300 ext 0303, or email us at email@example.com
- Tuesday, November 9, 2021
- 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Washington Avenue
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.