Medicare Fraud: How to Prevent, Detect, and Report the Latest Scams Online
[For Adults] Join us and learn how to prevent, detect, and report the latest scams in Medicare Fraud. Members from NY Statewide Senior Action Council will share valuable information.
- Protecting Your Medical Identity
- What to do If Your Loved One Falls Victim to Fraud
For more information or to register over the phone call us at (518) 427-4300 ext 0303, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday, November 16, 2021
- 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Washington Avenue
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.