Resume and Job Search One-on-One Assistance
[For Adults] Do you have questions about resumes and job searches? APL librarians are available to assist you, one-on-one, via phone, or through video using Google Meet or Zoom. We can meet during the time of this appointment, or arrange for a more convenient time. We're flexible! Here's some topics we can help you with.
- Creating a new resume
- Updating or formatting your resume (technical help with Word and Google Docs)
- Reviewing your resume
- Suggesting websites where you can search for jobs
- Suggesting job search strategies and organization tips
- Suggesting websites where you can learn job skills and attend free trainings
- Referrals to local organizations that can provide additional services
- Assistance filling out an online job application
Please fill out the registration form and APL staff will contact you within 48 hours (Mon-Fri, 10am - 6pm) to discuss your questions. Friday registrants will likely be called the following Monday. We'll then either answer your questions on the phone, or arrange for an appropriate time to meet longer virtually or by phone.
- Wednesday, February 2, 2022
- 3:15pm - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)